- Protecting your privacy
- Information Collection and Use
- Use of Data
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Retention of Data
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
- How do we protect your information?
- Information You Choose to Display Publicly on the GoNevis.com
- Information You Give to Other People
- "Do Not Track" Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Archiving and display of GoNevis.com content by search engines and other sites
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Service Providers
- Terms and Conditions
- Children's Privacy
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
Protecting your privacy
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads from advertisement systems.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- GoNevis.com, or people who post on GoNevis.com Web site, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing address for billing purposes
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
OOO "Savand Bros" uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
OOO "Savand Bros" may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
OOO "Savand Bros" will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Russian Federation and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Russian Federation and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, OOO "Savand Bros" Corporation may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
OOO "Savand Bros" may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of OOO "Savand Bros".
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Information You Choose to Display Publicly on the GoNevis.com
Some users may elect to publicly post personally identifying or sensitive information about themselves in their normal use of the GoNevis.com. This could occur through use of the optional profile fields, posts or comments. Information like that, which is voluntarily posted in publicly visible parts of the GoNevis.com, is considered to be public, even if it would otherwise be considered to be personally identifying or sensitive. As such, it is not subject to the protocols listed below, because we don’t control it; you do. Additionally, voluntarily publicizing such information means that you lose any privacy rights you might normally have with regards to that information. It also increases your chances of receiving unwanted communications, like spam.
Information You Give to Other People
This Policy only applies to information collected by GoNevis.com. It does not apply to the practices of companies that we don’t own or control, or employees that we don’t manage. GoNevis.com contains links to third party websites, and any information you provide to those sites will be covered by any privacy policies they may have. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit. It is those sites' responsibility to protect any information you give them, so we can't be held liable for their wrongful use of your personally identifying information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
"Do Not Track" Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. OOO "Savand Bros" aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where OOO "Savand Bros" relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Archiving and display of GoNevis.com content by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with GoNevis.com - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available GoNevis.com content.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We use several services of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Refer to AWS data privacy policies for further information: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy/
Any email sent out form @gonevis.com is being sent via AWS SES.
Sentry is service that helps us capture errors for debugging purposes. Everytime you see an error on GoNevis, a full traceback of what have happened will be submitted to Sentry database for our engineers to troubleshoot and fix the errors.
We have configured our Sentry integration to not share any Personal Information about our users. When a bug report automatically gets sent to Sentry from our application, not even your IP or any other PII is shared.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at terms of service
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last updated: August 31, 2020